Winter Forecasting Services
Make the RIGHT decision for the 2022-23 winter
Stay on Budget
Take the guesswork out of interpreting television forecasts for your city/town. We will help you make the best decision on the resources you will need to stay on top of the storm.
BEFORE the storm
Advanced Storm Warning
We provide in-depth hyper-local forecasts for your city/town kept securely online where you can access them from any Internet-connected device.
Our accurate forecasts help you create an effective plan well in advance of the storm.
- Personalized online forecast updates
- Forecast updates up to 7 days in advance of winter storms in your city/town
- Updates will outline snow/ice threat and become more specific as the event nears
- Email forecast updates sent to key people within a company, organization, or municipality
DURING the storm
Around the Clock Access
Phone, SMS text, and email access ensures continued communication of changing weather conditions when the storm hits.
- Phone/SMS/Text updates
- Phone updates available within 12 hours of anticipated onset of storm
- Text updates sent during the storm with updates on timing, duration, intensity, and precipitation type
AFTER the storm
Detailed Snow Reports
We provide detailed post-storm reports including the start/end time, snow/ice totals, precipitation type(s), peak wind gusts, and observed hazards.
- Storm reports
- Detailed winter storm report posted online or emailed to client less than three business days after storm passes
- Report includes precipitation start/end time, snow/ice totals for city/town, peak wind gusts (if applicable), and precipitation type(s)
- Season totals are updated following every snow event and are always available to view
Click here if you are only interested in the Detailed Snow Reports